Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Hi & Goodbye

For anyone new to my blog-WELCOME! It's a pleasure having you here! While we are on vacation for a few days, please feel free to browse the archives.  If you are an adoptive parent or prospective adoptive parent, you might like this posts or this post.

If it's attachment or adjustment issues you're interested in hop on over here or here.

For all of my fellow Jesus freaks or prospective Jesus Freaks, I love writing about how faith continually shapes my life.  This particular post detailing our car accident in Thailand (while picking up Prim) is a testimony to His amazing protection and promises.

We head to DC tomorrow until Sunday so posts may be sparse for the next few days. I'll do my best to post pictures, my goal is to get each of the kids in a cheesy picture of them "holding" up the Washington Monument.  Oh yeah, that's how we roll....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails