Friday, May 14, 2010

Just Keep Swimming, Just Keep Swimming



So, we're on day two of treatments, our second IUI will be this afternoon, so very soon after writing this I plan on being comatose for at least an hour so I can RELAX!

I will say that yesterdays treatment was not without disappointment.  Unfortunately, with science comes consequences and the thawing process was not kind to us.  Our count was very, very low which will significantly decrease our chance for success unless today's unthaw provides better results.

I must admit I was a bit deflated and discouraged.  I was so energized by the great response to Follistim and thought "this is it".  Of course, never say never, but I am more cautious than optimistic today.

I poured out my heart to Husband by email last night, asking him to pray for me to have peace.  I know that if this does not work it's not the end of the road, just the end for now.  We will not be able to resume until November when he returns home from deployment.  He called me this morning happy, excited and encouraging.  I love that he is my constant cheerleader and says "just have faith babe.  God is good". 

And he's right.  God is not only good but amazing.  All I have to do is look at my beautiful children to see the miracles He's provided for our family.   My biggest prayer right now is one that I say over and over-it was what Jesus spoke in the garden before His persecution and death:

"Not my will but Yours be done"

God, You are bigger than numbers, You are bigger than infertility, You are bigger than me.  Not my will but Yours. Amen.

2 comments:

Open Air said...

So true. I'm glad he's so supportive and great. :)

Mireille said...

Keep faith! and one day your dream will come true!

Related Posts with Thumbnails