Tuesday, March 09, 2010

My Favorite Things

Forget Oprah! As a mom who is constantly on the go here are some things I wouldn't like to live without (you may notice I'm a gadget girl!):

1. My Amazon Kindle- Up to 1,500 books on one light, hand held device. (*sigh)

2. Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve

3. God's Promises for Every Day (great for topical scripture verses to memorize)

4. Burt's Bees beeswax lip balm (regular or medicated)

5. Bare Minerals blush in Golden Gate

6. Praying the Scriptures for Your Children by Jodie Berndt

7. My Keurig one cup coffee maker

8. Spry Xlitol gum in spearmint flavor

9. New Chapter Pre Natal Vitamins (any of their stuff is fabulous!)

10. Shark Steam Mop

3 comments:

Mireille said...

There are a few things I share with you and I am checking out the other ones.... Great list!!

Cindy Foote said...

I like your top ten way better than Oprah's! And I have to make that Shark Steam Mop number 1 for my list!

April said...

Cindy,
I should have put them in order of what I love most instead of what came to mind first b/c the steam mop would be right up there!! I love it and no chemicals-just clean!!
So glad to see you here and look forward to more about your next adoption!

Related Posts with Thumbnails