Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thankful Thursdays


I've decided to devote one day a week to nothing but PRAISES. There are so many things to be thankful for, I can't pass up the opportunity to share! If you'd like to join in and become a "Thankful Thursday" blogger just let me know and I'll share your link each week:

Thankful: (adj) feeling or expressing gratitude; appreciative

1. I had a great opportunity to serve lunch to the men at H's squadron last Friday. Not only was it fun, but we raised money for the FRG (Family Readiness Group) in order to do some fun activities for the families during deployment.

2. H has been working so late every night but still comes home with a smile on his face and enough energy to put the kids to bed.

3. Moving to Virginia Beach was like coming home! I love being close to both of our families now and not having to wait a year to hug my mom and dad!

4. God blessed me with an opportunity to write an article for our church's newsletter and I'm really touched by the people around me who have encouraged me in that area.

5. Love, love, love that my seven year old still needs mom "snuggle" time.

6. So thankful for Prim's smile! She always has one ready for me and her laugh is infectious!

7. Watched at LEAST thirty red robins in a tree outside of our house today. I love nature!

8. Has slept like a rock for the past two weeks!

9. I have amazing friends who love me for me and keep me sane during this craziness called life (in the military :)

10. For second, third and fourth chances to become better and wiser.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

You are so awesome, April!! I would love to blog on Thursdays about what I am thankful for!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails