Friday, February 05, 2010

Planet Earth



For anyone who hasn't seen the series, Planet Earth, I highly recommend it. It is a beautiful piece for work that, in my opinion, optimizes God's greatest and most intricate creation save mankind. I find our planet to be awe inspiring. The delicate balance of our ecosystem to me is proof that a higher power exists. The complexity of our bodies is comparable to the remarkable way in which all forms of life are dependent upon each other for existence. Watching this series really gave me profound insight to God's character. He created a home for us that is beautiful beyond compare and for that I am so grateful. It is a gift to be able to wake up and see the sun creep above the horizon or watch a ladybug crawl across my finger. It reminds me daily to thank Him for not only my life and the life of my family, but for the beauty He created as a reminder of His love for us.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails