Friday, February 23, 2007

Just Keep Swimming, Just Keep Swimming...



It's taken a few days to get these pictures up but I'm finally feeling better. I thought I would finally dodge the dreaded stomach flu this year but, as usual, I fell victim to kid germs and spent the better part of Monday with my head in the toilet. It's taken all week to feel somewhat better and today I have more energy so far. Anyway, moving on to fun things...

G is swimming!!! It's like it finally clicked and now he's unstoppable! I can't describe how fun it was to see him swim underwater for the first time. The look on his face was priceless! I really think getting the kick board helped because it allowed his body to be horizontal while he kicked instead of doing more of a treading water motion. It was sweet to see how proud he was of himself because he realized what a big deal it was! Now all he wants to do is go to the pool and we are encouraging it. We really hope that G becomes very comfortable in the water. I know I was when I was a kid and I hope to pass that along to him. Plus, all I can think about is our time in Thailand and the pool that's at the hotel. If we take him with us he'll have a blast and it will be fun for him and Prim to splash around together.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails