Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Checking In...

Two more days left of vacation. Here are some highlights with pictures to follow this weekend:

1.  Prim got corn rows (who knew I was so hip?)

2.  I got right in the (cold) ocean with the kids even though I usually abstain (I let Daddy do it).

3.  Even though Prim peed on my new white cover up (it promptly dried in the 100 degree heat) it came out in the wash.  The smell, not the stain.

4.  North Carolina BBQ. 'Nuff said.

5.  I get to hear someone else say "STOP ARGUING!"

6.  Grandpa's "serious" face is sooo effective.

7.  Reality TV overload a la Grandma. 

8.  Being reminded of why it's called The Emerald Coast *sigh*

9.  Late nights equal late mornings

10.  Family.  My husband and brother here would have made it perfect...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails